Honolulu Community College is committed to providing students with a broad range of comprehensive instructional and student services programs. Most concerns, complaints, grievances, or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level.
Student Rights & Conduct Code
Honolulu Community College provides students with a broad range of comprehensive instructional and student services programs. It is, in turn, the responsibility of the student to observe campus rules and regulations to help maintain appropriate conditions in the classroom, on the campus, and in the community. Admission to and participation at Honolulu Community College carries with it the presumption that students will conduct themselves as responsible members of the college community. Please refer to the Student Conduct Code for more information.
For any Student Conduct related questions, please contact us by email, or call (808) 845-9235.
The following administrative processes are available to our students. Please route forms to the proper offices to ensure timely processing:
- Request for Exception to Policy/Procedures/Deadlines (PDF) (Route to Registrar’s Office)
- Complaint Form (PDF) (Please route to appropriate department/division)
- Academic Grievance Procedure (Route to Division Chair and/or Academic Dean)
- EP 1.202 University Statement of Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action (PDF)
- AP 9.920 Discrimination Complaint Procedures for Students, Employees, and Applicants for Admissions or Employment (PDF)
- University of Hawai‘i Community Colleges (UHCC) Nondiscrimination Policy (PDF)
- Title IX
- EP 1.204 Interim Policy and Procedure on Sex Discrimination and Gender-Based Violence, Executive Policy
- Honolulu Community College Disability Access
- Section 504 Coordinator: (808) 845-9264
Students with concerns about distance education programs or courses may contact the Hawaii Post-secondary Education Authorization Program.